Since 2010, Max has spoken at over 17 conferences and dozens of Middle/High Schools and colleges as a featured speaker and conference presenter. Audiences have ranged from student affairs and academic affairs administrators and staff, to to faculty in a wide range of disciplines, and of course, students! Max as spoken to more than 17,000 students, from elementary school to seniors in college, and even graduate students. Max has developed purposeful content for professionals, faculty, student athletes and student leaders as he utilizes sports metaphors and analogies, along with coaching philosophies to engage audiences and help them explore new ways to exercise their minds!
Training’s, Workshops and Keynote Presentations
- Sports Teams
- Middle & High School Assemblies
- Orientation: New Student & Transfer Student Orientations
- Student Leader Training (RAs, Peer Mentors, Academic Coaches, Orientation Leaders, Greek Life, etc…)
- Graduate Student Seminars
- High School Administrators & Teacher Training
- Student Affairs: Divisional Training; Staff Training; Student Training
- Faculty Training
Customized training’s, workshops and keynote presentations for the following audiences:
- Developing Your Digital Identity – Our Signature Workshop
- Preparing for Life After College: Identity Development and Career Congruence
- Identity Branding via Social Media and Beyond!
- Bullying and the Role of the Student Leader
- Bystander Intervention – Taking it to the Next Level!
- Leadership Coaching
For High School Students:
- College Transitions: From High School to College – Getting Ready & Being Prepared
- Navigating The College Application Process: How to Apply; What you Need to Know; Finding the Right Fit
For Student Athletes:
- Role Modeling: Being an Athlete and Leader
- StrengthsQuest: For Athletes
- College Athlete Transitions: Life after Sports
For College Students:
- Greek Leadership & Development
- StrengthsQuest: Leveraging Strengths to make the Most of the College Experience
For Graduate Students:
- Career Planning: For Aspiring Student Affairs Professionals
- Using Student Development Theory: A Practical Approach
All workshops are rooted in student development theories and are tailored to meet the individual needs of the person, group or institution. You can expect a personalized, professional and appropriately challenging experience! If you don’t see an area of focus listed here that you are particularly interested in, please inquire!